7.19.2010

blocking blocking always resisting.

So silly. I frequently open up my writing files and then fart around on the internet for a few hours until I feel tired and need to go to sleep.
In fact, that what I'm doing right now!!!

I'm constantly shocked by how many ideas I've started and have worked on. I never remember how many little things I'm always thinking of writing out.
And the thing is, that I like what I'm writing. I'm pretty decent. I cannot believe that I have not learned to work properly.

I'm approaching that point in my life. The point where I need to get good at working and good at finishing projects.
Sure I want to be an actor, but I would love even more to be able to create perfect roles for myself and my friends. I keep saying that someone needs to write a break-out role for me, but I should be working on that myself as well! Obviously!
I have the capacity, I need the stick-to-it-iveness.

Dirty Dancing always makes me so happy. It is honestly such a perfect movie. Especially the ways in which it is not perfect, those parts are the best.
And the intimate slow sexiness is just great. Just just great.

Unfortunately now that I just watched that I want to write a romantic comedy instead of working on the hyper-reality show I'm supposed to be getting done. Hmmm.

Also, I was in a terrible mood and so I danced around my apartment singing myself a song about how great my life is in a low sexy jazz voice.
ahahahaaaaaaaaa wow.

It did make me feel better.
blog comments powered by Disqus