6.18.2010

bud lightly



Last night I was talking to one of my buds (I use the term "bud" lightly here on account of they know my name, so close enough, RIGHT. ahah bud light. sorry.) from Elliott Brood last night and he was like "If I get home when the birds are chirping I'm going to be mad!"
People are so bad at being rockstars these days, eh? PARTY TO THE MOON.



Also, apologies to everyone who heard me say "party to the moon" about a billion times last night. It was just stuck in my head.

Elliott Brood are so nice. And so fun. I wish Mrs and I had gotten there sooner to see more of their set. Luckily made it to see Miss You Now which is one of my favourites! I love their fancy dress, too.
Plus that guy's voice, eh? 
Actually people have found this blog from searching "Mark Sasso's voice". Mmhmm. 

Mrs and I were both being wienery last night, it's kind of amazing that we made it out of our houses at all.
But we did it!


And we went to a secret after-party for This Movie is Broken and wandered right in and Mrs ate all the food! Aaamazing!
And some of our buds were there and we chatted them up. In the front part of the bar there was a roller derby somethinsomething going on? Who knows!

Oh yeah, before all of that I had drinks with Raymi on the Drake patio. Very lovely and Raymi and I are both pretty bossy, which I find very funny but she gets mad sometimes. Not really though. I sure did take some nice photos of her though (all photos from Raymi because I'm too lazy to take pictures these days). Very pretttttty.

This day already does not have enough time in it!
I might have slept in until 2 p.m. YIKES.  Whatever, I had to build up strength for working tonight then partying more then working tomorrow morning then partying and partying and then working on sunday and then partying. NXNE is kind of tough!

Oh yeah, here's a video in which I explain why I am vegetarian and then Raymi says "But you're missing out on so much" which is my faaavourite argument:



I talk like a child!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa alrighty then. I guess I'm not posting my nxne picks this year, am I? Too bad but also makes sense I'm not as into the music music music as I have been in the past.

blog comments powered by Disqus