6.08.2010

belly laughs and gasping for air laughs

holeee today I was walking with Niki down dundas and I've been really into laughing lately like really laughing whole-heartedly like I mean it, ya know?

Anyway, so she says something that doesn't really make any sense and then she points out how it doesn't make sense but for whatever reason this just murders me like I cannot stop laughing. And then she has such a silly silly laugh that just makes me keep on laughing then my laugh is just too dumb to be allowed and that makes me laugh and laugh and laugh for 1 billion years.
Or at least long enough that Niki was like "stop it, stop doing that. stop laughing. you are making me very nervous right now".

I was laughing about it later, too.
Oh man, laughing.
Deep belly laughing is just about the best thing you can do, I think.
I like having a good lie-down laugh also.


It surprises me, sometimes, thinking back on the almost-relationships I've had where I didn't find someone amusing and yet still pretended for however long (two weeks) that there was viable potential there for it to be something.
That's the worst -- pretending that their jokes/sense of humour/horrible voices don't annoy you.

Also worth noting maybe, is that no one I've dated for any length of time (three months) thinks I'm particularly funny. Hmm.

Bizarre, hey?

Oh, but I thought they were funny. Yeah, mostly pretty funny. Or at least really good at playing guitar and looking dreamy.


Yeah this is another one of the videos that I saw last week and I love it! I love this Kathleen Philips! Her Charlotte the Harlot character at Let's Get Hot is one of my favourites always. Such good physicality. I spent too long today watching all of her youtube channel.


ALSO:

So good.
Also from this past WWS showcase. Also this Katie Crown is super super funny and her stand-up set on Sunday had me and my buds crying pretty much.

I'm pretty good at befriending people (who I like) but I wish I were even better at it.
I have my eye on so many people I would love to get all up in. In a mostly platonic way.
I could maybe be swayed.

Oh lord, I've done it again. Here comes 4 a.m.

Who is doing NXNE? Who wants to be my partytown partner for it?
blog comments powered by Disqus