4.27.2010

if I leave now I can get coffeeeee

today I drank tea and I listened to Clipse and I laughed at my own jokes. Oh, right, that's most days.

I wish I had a rap/dance band again.

IMG_1422-11

Work last night was the longest EVER. I mean, did you even see that game (you probably didn't)? Super lot of runs for both sides and it was just like the battle of bad pitching from what I could tell. Heyyy this is a baseball blog now!
But I worked with my friend who just got a job as a flight attendant so she's been trying to improve her french so we were attempting to speak only french to each other. Terrible failure, but truly good times. Holy lord we were killing ourselves falling over laughing at our ridiculous lack of french knowledge.
Also I kept singing french voyageur songs and doing the actions. Obviously.

IMG_1116-1

It was super slow and so luckily we were entertaining each other and luckily it was a pretty smooth night, not terrible issues at the end or anything. And made a bit of change, so, yeah, I can take you out on the town now if you wanna go.

IMG_1420-11

Magpie after work where two groups of my friends were there sort of separately. Stayed later than I intended and then bought taquitos. FUCK YOU, TAQUITO.

IMG_1225-11

HAHA
my agent just called and was like "Recall tomorrow at 11" and I was like "nooooo then I have to blow off aquafit"
we laughed. and laughed.
and then in my head I was like "YESSSSSSS FIFTY BUCKS" just like that in my mind.

I'm ready to book GIGS and then I'm ready to book more gigs!

I think I'm going to have a clothing swap next week. Do you want to come? It may also be the official unveiling of my new apartment (ahah this gets dumber because I didn't even change anything, really. I mean, how much can you do with 100 square feet??)!
blog comments powered by Disqus