4.05.2010

are you a robot? because you look like you'd be a machine in the sack

UGHHHGHHGH. I have so many bits of blog entries that need to be written and catch-up on my party-timing, etc. But I can't decide what should get done first!

Plus, private blog really needs to updated because I realize there's stories I haven't told on there that are really good. And you know how I feel about a good story!


IMG_0917
Here are some pictures of Dollface and the BFF (goddamn I think she needs a better nickname. you wanna choose it yourself, lady?) from when I made some food and Doll brought some wine and all of a sudden it was a dinner party.
IMG_0875
A super-exciting dinner party complete with iphones and looking up stuff on the computer.
IMG_0874
IMG_0887
IMG_0825
IMG_0883
IMG_0881
It's funny how all my friends are so good-looking.
IMG_0815
haha
IMG_0890
Ha, Doll made me take a photo of her hairdo so that she could make sure it looked all right. Just like Clueless.

IMG_0814
I'm digging the scarf. Luckily I have also been really into scarves lately so when I wear this you can't be all like "that's copying!" because it won't be, okay?
IMG_0810
IMG_0809
IMG_0797
IMG_0793
IMG_0786
Those are JL's sunglasses that you get when you purchase one of his skateboards. I didn't purchase one of his skateboards. but I did have a few of those sunglasses. Doll took those and now I have none again. Hopefully he will replenish my supply.
That sounded like innuendo, but I assure you it wasn't.
IMG_0781
That headband is all mine. The styling is all Dollface, though.
IMG_0783

Yessssss got this dry cough kinda like what's the point cough? give it up!

I didn't go out on Saturday night!
I mean, I worked for awhile (GO LEAVES GO) and then I walked the dog. One of my favourite co-workers lives in my dog's building and so she came on the walk with me and that was pretty nice.
Work is great because you get to be buds with people you never would meet in other circumstances. My work is great also because there are so many people and you get to work with everyone but then sometimes you get to work with your very favourites and then that shift is extra good.

Not that I don't have ENEMY co-workers because I do. OHhhhh man, do I.
But mostly it's just kind of funny and no one's really that bad (except when they are. and then, again, it's just so ridiculous that it's funny and I get a good story out of it. And you know how I feel about a good story!).

The BFF suggested I try Grooveshark.
Um?
Why hasn't this been around for my whole life?
I feel kinda bad since now I will definitely never buy music again but, wow. I really only ever listen to music on my computer anyway, so it's really no different than it just being my whole iTunes library.
I love that you can search and add and DJ your own life. UH HUH.
Kinda like pandora. Remember that before they realized that 90210 wasn't my actual postal code?

I haven't explored grooveshark fully, I've just been listening to albums I kinda wanted to buy but haven't yet. Mmmm.

Metro was closed all the damn time this easter weekend! Bullshit! Where else will I get my groceries at 11 p.m.? I ended up buying rice cakes and salsa from Shoppers.

Then I boiled up some lentils in the salsa. It was good. Cumin makes everything taste a bit fuller, yeah? More like food.

Okay. Well. Huh.
I'm working too much. I am not work Friday or Saturday so let's have a nap or something, yeah?
blog comments powered by Disqus