4.03.2010

foraaaaaaaaa fotooooos



Whoaly whoaly. That wine hit me pretty hard last night. It's great how good moods can build on themselves somedays, though. 

A good day all the way through. I was totally against going to work but then it was a very fun shift and one of my favourite co-workers and I joked with all the customers so much and I was being part-rude in a way that sporting men find very funny. And we made a lot of money (which I was not expecting in any way). 

Then I went to the Central for Raymi's birthday and that was super fun as well and I was in a loving mood and probably being slightly more congenial than usual. Leave me alone, I'm working on it! 

IMG_5836

Okay here are some photos that are weeks overdue!

Raymi always looks like she owns the room. She's so tall and blonde! 

IMG_5838

Okay okay yeah, we were at MTV for the launch of their new online magazine! 

IMG_5837

It is called FORA and you can look at it soon! 

IMG_5839

Casie was in charge of the event and got us all together and we watched a taping of The Aftershow (aftershow for what? oh yeah that reality show!) and then we got some drinks! And had some food!

IMG_5840

Everyone was sooo cute. Also featured in these pictures are Lisa, Breanna, and Carly-Ann. And some people I don't really know! Dreamboats. 

IMG_5842

IMG_5844

IMG_5845

IMG_5846

I like Raymi I'm glad that we're friends (finally). 

IMG_5847

IMG_5848

Remember when I was on MTV?
I was. Apparently they're still using these a bit? Who knows! Sometimes young ladies still recognize me. 

IMG_5856

IMG_5849

IMG_5850

IMG_5851

IMG_5852

THANK GOD, finally some pictures of me for once! 

IMG_5853


Wow, it is so hot in this apartment. Already. Is it too early to put the AC in the window? Yes. Okay then. 

Oh yeah, I got a GIANT case of eye make-up from Matchstick and Maybelline.  I'm going to be taking some pictures of myself in it (surprise!) and then you'll see. Also I want to take your picture in it, also.  But for now you can go fan them on FB. Oh yeah, also I have some coupons for ya so as ya can make yerself up pretty, too! 


UGH, too far. 
blog comments powered by Disqus