4.08.2010

do you hang out on queen west or ossington? i hang out there,too!

IMG_0847
Do not do not do not feel like working Nickelback tonight. So sireeee I hate them.
Such is life.
IMG_0843
Who wants to get me a new job? I'm a very good worker.
IMG_0858



IMG_0837

I came home last night around midnight and my downstairs neighbour was having a very, very loud party. I went to bed around three and it was still super loud with all these obnoxious hipsters out on the balcony right below my window talking annoyingly about how great they all were. Also too many loud beats.
I bet I've had a similarly annoying party in the past so I wasn't super incensed about it.. just a bit annoyed. She could have given me a heads up. Or an invite?
haha jk.



IMG_0856

IMG_0838
Tonnes of dreams last night that my house was actually giant and magic and I still had annoying neighbours but at least there was a pub inside my building as well as a 24-hour liquor store as well as a giant grocery store with the cheapest prices I'd ever seen!
I think even in the dream I knew it was too good to be true.
sigh.



IMG_0854
IMG_0844
blog comments powered by Disqus