4.11.2010

funfunfun til her daddy takes the t-bird away

IMG_6001
yeahyeah I've been having too much fun to update my blog.
IMG_5999
IMG_6004
Thank god I'm always around to be taken photos of. What else would I do with my time?
IMG_6008
Sometimes RuthBuzzi gets jealous and jumps in front of the camera while it's on a timer. I love RuthBuzzi she just was sniffing around and I twitched and she literally jumped 3 feet in the air backwards. Amazing.
IMG_6013
IMG_6006
Tomorrow is the day I get down to "business". By which I mean, reviewing some products I've received and maybe cleaning my house and maybe reorganizing my life and maybe thinking about doing my taxes.
IMG_6011
But it is also the Jays home opener.
I need a new job!
IMG_6012
IMG_6016
We settled on a new pseudonym for the BFF on here. For now on I will call her Violet. It's kind of appropriate because she loves purples and is kind of a little old lady. Just kidding, she's going to be a lawyer!
IMG_6018
I've just had two days off in a row. Two days where I really meant to get something accomplished and completely failed.
IMG_6021
Except at having fun. I totally won at having fun.
IMG_6032
blog comments powered by Disqus