4.02.2010

how to get the party into you


Had a dream last night about this babe and it was pretty hot times but then it turned out that dream-babe was actually a con artist who was trying to swindle me out of the millions I would make when I was famous. 
When I woke up I was like "hey, at least he had faith in me" 


I'M GOING TO THE PARK BECAUSE IT IS BEAUTIFUL OUT (a bit too hot actually). 

So I don't really feel like writing a blog entry because that would take time away from the PARK. 

Tonight it is Raymi's birthday at The Central and so I will be there trying to show her up with my awesome(?) dance moves! 

First I drink the drink that is filled with PARTY ENERGY and POWER
the drink fills me with power!

then I breathe out the PARTY ENERGY and POWER
then I breathe power!
(and my hands go wonky from the sheer force of it)

not something that should be missed!
blog comments powered by Disqus