10.11.2009

stay until it's time for you to go

IMG_3450

Working the basketball game today and then going to Cpt. Heh's family in Mississauga for Thanksgiving dinner!
I'm pretty excited, Cpt. Heh and I have been besties forever but I've managed to never meet his parents. I hear they are crazy! Perfect!
I feel like I should bring something but I have no idea what it should be. Especially since I'm going straight from work. Hmmm.

IMG_3449


Everything is physically irritating me. I don't know why. My mum has problems sleeping because everything physically irritates her. Her doctor told her she was turning into a princess.
Haha, you'd have to know my mum to realize how funny it would be if she were a princess. Aw man, I'm going to get shit for that comment later.

IMG_3438

Speaking of mums, went out to Watusi with Dollface and her family last night after I was done work. I didn't bring my camera but you'll have to believe that her family is nearly as cute as she is. Nearly.

It was very fun and I was being a bit obnoxious, sorry, guys!
Mother-Dollface reads this blog sometimes and she asked me about Theresa and I found that pretty funny. Internets!

Watusi is pretty good, I had chickpea fries and they were about as good as they sound (ie: wonderful). And I had some alcohol.

Brother-Dollface was trying to wiener out of partying with us but I told him "drink through it" and we forced him to order more alcohol. Paaaarty!

"I really wanted a ceasar but mum had already ordered a bottle of Veuve" -Dollface
(#firstworldproblems)

At some point Dollparents left and our other friend came by and the owner of the restaurant bought us drinks and, well, that's when things get party-hazy.

We did go to Betty's and we did go to Poutinis, I know that much!

I also did stay up til after five a.m. on the internet and now I am very tired and have to go work... (#firstworld problems)

IMG_3428


IMG_3419

IMG_3413

IMG_3407


My most neutral face is a sad one.

IMG_3443

I like these self-indulgent photos. Obviously. I think it's a good idea to have pictures of oneself. I like freckles. I wish I had more freckles. I am an awkward level of pretty for being an actor. I should be prettier or less pretty. I am medium beautiful.

It's a Buffy Sainte-Marie listening sort of a day. In case you were uncertain of what to put on. More specifically 97 Men/Don't Call Me Honey.
blog comments powered by Disqus