10.23.2009

the bitter end

I just finished watching the three available episodes of The Bitter End, which is Dollface-brother's online TV series. And it's very, very funny. I am not kidding. I would not post it if I didn't think it was funny. Also, amazing that they did this all themselves. Congratulations for getting things done!
I think that each episode is funnier than the last, I wonder if that'll keep being the case. Also, everyone is sort of babely in their comedic-dreamboat sort of way.

Series trailer:

The Bitter End - series trailer from The Bitter End on Vimeo.



First episode:

THE BITTER END - EPISODE 1: Casual Encounters from The Bitter End on Vimeo.



Maybe I should move to Montreal.
Maybe I should try harder around here.

Somewhere in my social networking browsing yesterday someone posted the quote from Rita Mae Brown:
"Never hope more than you work."
(if it was you, thanks!) I'm going to try and remember that.



Hey, I cleaned up my house a bit today! And now I'm going to work! I have the sort of headache which is only bad when I'm lying around. I think they call it a "supreme laziness headache", the kind you only get after doing way too much nothing.
blog comments powered by Disqus