10.18.2009

enjoy them then toy with 'em

You know what's weird?
That I censor myself a bit on here in terms of profanity/language/possibly offensive content. That doesn't seem like something I'd do, but it is.
Am I becoming an adult?

In order to prove that I am not, here is a list of "love 'em and leave 'em" type slogans compiled in 2006 mostly by myself, JPR, Niki, CMR, Tiger Balm, and other friends. Mostly complied at a show at the bassment one night, I think.


stick it in deep, leave her to weep

dink 'em then sink 'em

go for the gold, punch 'em out cold

slip it up her skirt, leave her in the dirt

do 'er like Fonzie then cut her like a bonsai

stick in the butt then leave her saying "whaaat?"

make her squeal then break that deal

hump 'em and dump 'em

cram 'em and slam 'em

put a bun in the oven then give her no lovin'

rub him and snub him

stick it in the butt then wish her better luck

pound 'em and confound 'em

spank 'em, don't thank 'em

tap that ass then give them sass

knock boots then leave him mute

give her a ride, push her outside

put it in her vagina, leave her in Regina

get a tug don't give a hug



MY TOP PICKS::


bone her and then not phone her


finger her, don't linger with her


pork her then divorce her


undress him and unimpress him


plow her then don't allow her (to call you anymore)



Ahhhh 2k6. I love that that list was in my Christmas notebook from that year.
Classic.
blog comments powered by Disqus