7.02.2008

not a creature was stirring.. except all the mice

It's like the night before Christmas around here!
Well, more like the night before my birthday, which would be two nights before Christmas. And it's hotter and there's less gifts and less crying (I always stress myself out at the holidays but I still love it don't know why) and less last-minute wrapping and more stomach upset.
But I'm excited.
That's what I mean.

My first real play in years and years! And Fringe!
I'm not going to be able to make it back to Saskatoon for this year's Fringe there, which is too bad because it has the potential to be one of the highlights of the summer. But so I have to try and make the Toronto Fringe into an extreme party time. I think it's going to be possible.

I'm quite excited about partying at the Fringe Club (at the Tranzac) - nightly free entertainment and dancing until 2. It's fun partying with actors (as long as you think being obnoxious is fun) because you can do whatever you'd like and no one will look twice.
I'm planning on being around the Fringe in general, so if you want to hang, you should come along with me.
uh huh uh huh.

Excited!

Oh yeah. Except that I'm terribly ill and have been all evening. Gross!
Super gross.
As long as it doesn't continue into tomorrow though, I'll be fine.
blog comments powered by Disqus