7.25.2008

I can't keep up with google reader!

Happy birthday Linda Ronstadt!


Also, 5 months until Christmas, which in actuality means 4 months until holiday season. Holy excited!
I know you guys don't want to hear about it because you love sweating and heatstroke and sunburns but I gotta say, looking forward to sweater-weather. And mostly looking forwards to boots and most of all looking forward to holiday joy and cheer and glad tidings for one and all.

And falling leaves. And crispness.


Totally wienered out of going to the Y today because I am just that lazy. Oh yes, and also I needed to sleep in, clean the house, bathe (for once in my life already), and then walk to work (and buy one of those stupid-good healthy muffins from Urban Herbivore goddamn those things are delicious).
For some reason my bicycle is not cycling properly. It is being a silly little bitch and I inspected it but I cannot find the cause of its anger with me. I'll take it to Spenny's dad maybe and he can have a look-see.

Went to the gym yesterday though, so there. Whatever. Also walked all over the stupid city. Good for me!
Walking is for sure 3 times better activity than biking. But it takes such a stupid long time. Oh yeah, ipod! I remember why walking was fun. I'm going to get some more comedy albums! Then I wander around giggling like a lunatic.
Valid impression.


If I ever manage to escape from work tonight I'm going to be taking some babes to go scope skatebabes at a Wakestock oriented party at Lee's tonight. Skatebabes skatebabes skatebabes skatebabes. mmmmmhmmmmm. yes.

I love a good man who hasn't ever showered.


CRAP. ipod is frozen.
not a dangerous sad face yet, so we'll see.

Ow my bell feels like it's full of hammers. or maybe bars of soap. Nothing pleasant anyhow. Musthave been all those grilled cheeses and berry crisps last night. Thanks a lot, Dollface!
(so delicious)
blog comments powered by Disqus