7.05.2008

I'm an old granny who doesn't like to have fun

Ho lee I'm tired.

I made two dresses today!!!

They're wearable, even. I'm so lucky.
I was just on the phone with my aunt and I was all "I hate sewing sewing is stupid" but it isn't actually that dumb. When it ends well (which is less often then I'd like).
But today was good. Good work, me.

I had to enhance the photos of this one so they're a bit washed out, sorry.
Navy dress:

new navy dress!
top of dress detail

(I made that big pimple on my chin bleed right before performance today. Because I am a babe.)

This one is RED. It makes all of the red things in my apartment look burgundy. I look very nice in red. This dress does not photograph well. Sort of like your mother. I know because I tried to get some nudie shots of her.. etc etc.

new red dress!

It is very comfortable and like something you would get at American Apparel. Except I didn't get it there.

Also, last night I 100% wore a pillow-case out with Sass. And I thought that was TOOOOO funny. She just said I ought to steam it.
I guess I could buy an iron someday. Maybe.

Show this morning went well.
follow your bliss
follow your bliss
Oh yeah, I die in the play.
follow your bliss
So hot.
follow your bliss
Really well for me actually (I was really on, somehow. I don't know why exactly) and alright for them, line mishap which caused some stresses.
Small house who laughed at least.. that's all we ask for.

Brunch at Aunties afterwards. That's two days in a row. Embarrassing. No, wait. Fun.

Probably fringe tent again tonight? Seems likely. I am weird these days, indecisive and near-irritable and lazy.
I don't really feel like doing anything all that much.

Where did my Party All The Time attitude get to?


I probably hooped it.
blog comments powered by Disqus