7.12.2008

Damn Yankees

Holy skydome makes it hard for me to do my job sometimes. It's ridiculous there and so many pointless rules that I have to follow to the letter because my job is at stake and I really can't get fired right now.
And I have to be a huge bitch and get yelled at which only makes me bitchier person and it's a lose-lose situation that frustrates the hell out of me.
And it would be fine if I made enough to make it worthwhile but because of over-staffing for big events I make nothing. Last night I made $25 and almost lost my shit approximately 30 times over people being assholes to me.
Service industry is not for me for much longer (please, God).


Friend: That guy behind you is a babe
Me (turning to look then back to her): That's the dad I babysit for


Went out for drinks after work with my friend and all his cousins. There are few things I like more than being the centre of attention in a group of men.
This is because I don't have a father.

Dollface came for a bit too but then she had to go dancing but I did not because I have to work alllll weekend and also do the last performance of the play tonight!

But then I have a bunch of days off. Which I am looking forward to like I can't even tell you.


Dear A Fine Balance,
why should I continue reading you? Nothing good happens in you, you are horrendously depressing in a really beautiful way. I want everyone to live happily ever after and I don't think you're going to make that happen for me. If you weren't making me feel slightly better about my own destitution I would quit you.
from
Meredith
blog comments powered by Disqus