7.02.2008

good tidings!

I feel better!
Thank you Pepto Bismol! You're just the best.
Or maybe my body had just exhausted itself by feeling ill for around 15 hours and was tired of being a bitch to me all the time.

Either way, I couldn't be happier. Well, I could be. If I was skinnier and looked better in this damn outfit I have to wear for this play. And if I were allowed to have cakes and beers tonight. (DAMN YOU WHEAT)
My castmate and I have all-but abandoned our cleanse. But whatever because I was sick for 15 hours and that's enough of a cleanse for anyone.

I don't want to jinx things, but... looks like I might be getting a temporary cat! As soon as tomorrow, maybe!
I LOVE CATS
Oh no I forgot to ask her name, no matter, I'll call her whatever I feel like calling her anyway.
She's a fat tabby cat who needs a home for a month until her owner finds a more suitable apartment.
Yay for me though.

I tried to make my mum talk me out of fostering a mama cat and 6 kittens, the best thing about my mum is how she secretly loves cats. She's into pretending that she doesn't but when she was hear she was all "I miss cats". Trying to talk me out of it all she could come up with was "What's the worst that could happen..."
Luckily I came to my senses and didn't do it.
I kind of wish I had.

Okay enough chitter chatter. Got to get to getting to the theatre. And maybe learning my lines along the way.
We'll see!

Seriously Fringe Club tonight at Tranzac. Party town. And you can even have cake.
blog comments powered by Disqus