5.21.2008

LOL cats and other serious businesses

Whoaly. House is such a good show. I bet you wish you made a show as good as that. I know I do. I love TV-on-the-internet. I'm considering doing away with my television. It takes up too much space.

I didn't do much today. I cleaned up a bit, photoshopped around, had dinner with Niki, chatted on the internet, watched three episodes of House, avoided things, and soon I'm going to bed.
Exciting exciting yayaayay exciting party all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know?
Saskatoon looks fake sometimes,


And really pretty sometimes


My last night in town was really nice. We had family dinner in the backyard with the whole crew. Mum made macaroni and cheese casserole, which is my favourite. It's even better than the mac and cheese at Victory Cafe (which is awesome).
Then a few people came over and we ate hummus and guacamole and cheese and veges and crackers and some strawberries with chocolate whipcream. And drank some rum and jar-wine (I moved some of my bottle of wine into a jar before taking the bottle with me to a party.. because I try to know my limits. Except I still ended up way too hung-over. Sigh.)

I didn't really pay enough attention to my mum while I was in town, but that's mostly okay because she's coming to visit right away. Like in two weeks. Soon! Shit, gotta get this place out of the shitter before she arrives.


In Saskatoon I went for grilled cheese platters. My friend was laughing at me for doing the same things every time I come into town, but whatevers, when you really like something, you should do it time and time again. And I really love going for grilled cheeses. They are so gross, so great, so greasy, and so cheap. I made my rootbeer into a float with the ice cream from my icecream bar (included)!!! Hot mess!
Constantine and SteveDave (have I started now? Am I going to have to nickname everyone on here? Is nicknaming going to take over this blog? For the record, I call both Steve and Const those names to everyone even though, they aren't really, technically their given names) are the best grilled cheesers, they are so remarkably fun and funny. Made giant messes of it all. Steve pretends to be prim and proper and stylish but she secretly loves
a) being called SteveDave (okay maybe not)
b) making farting noises with her mouth. constantly.
c) snort-laughing

Constantine loves being obnoxious, loud, extreme, but is secretly:
a) one of the kindest babes I know of
b) stupidly smart (do crosswords with him!)
c) out-of-his-way-care-taking

Maybe when I said that everyone in Saskatoon seems more well-rounded, what I meant was; they're all insane.

"I don't know what Meredith means when she calls me crazy. She probably means she loves me."
He's probably right, you know.

I love so many people there, even when they irritate me, and even when they're smug and impractical to insist on being friends with.




I meant to go to bed over an hour ago, I thought I'd have an early night... and since I'm not at the bar and I could still get drinks for another two hours, it still kind of counts, I guess.
Oh Yeah, Also:

adventure "LOL" cat

(As always, clicking on these photos will take you to their location in my flickr photostream, where you can view other sizes, and download them for yourself. If you want to.)
blog comments powered by Disqus