5.07.2008

i'm the heroine!

Tired!
Too much to do!!!

Headshot photoshoot for a college classmate yesterday went really, really well. So excited! So Excited for camera-boyfriend-love-of-my-life!

Hmm. Speaking of..
Lately I feel a little judged-out for not being able to hold anything down. Especially by my numerous girlfriends in long-term relationships. Now, I do bring this on myself by making self-depricating jokes and calling attention to the fact that I am terrible at relating (I'm not, actually, which makes the jokes funnier!).
The point is, though, that it is actually fine. I am not a worse person for not having had a long-term relationship, I am not disappointing, I am not wasting my life. If anything, it makes me more interesting. I mean, this weblog would be a bore-festival if it weren't for babes.
I mean, I'm like a character in a TV show. Except instead of TV show, it's my life.
And what would My So-Called Life have been if Jordan and Angela got and then stayed together? What would Sex and the City be if Carrie really, actually, settled down? Grey's Anatomy always sucks when things are good with Meredith and Derek.
Every time in a TV show that the main heroine gets the love of her life, the whole show goes to turds.

So. My life is still an exciting (and dramatic!) TV series. And I intend on keeping it that way. Or at least keeping up that front for the internets.

And I'm just not down with disapproval faces. My friend made a couple at me last night. Haha psychically bonded. She just emailed me. That's like when (in the days of landlines) I would pick up the phone to call and she'd already be on the line. Too funny. Cellphones ruin everything.

My friend who's been living in Montreal came by to say hi to me at Big Chill last night. And she stayed for a bit while we were closing up. And we were having a pretty funny (sexual) discussion while I was cleaning and my coworker was cashing out. Poor coworker.
m: Ah, sorry about our discussion
j: No, no that's fine. 5, 10, 15, clit orgasm, 25.. you know, whatever.
blog comments powered by Disqus