5.18.2008

almost leaving

Dear Flo Rida,
I hate you. I hate you so much. You terrorized me when I was hung over this morning and trying to sleep it off. All of your idiot lyrics, which I once found mildly amusing, now make me want to shoot myself in the face. If I never hear your song again, I'd be happy. Oh god, just writing this is getting it back in my head. Fuck.


,

me: I hate celery. I just hate it. I've tried to not hate it but good goddamn do I not like it. And it's in everything, grossing it up
mum: So I shouldn't put it in the macaroni and cheese, then?
me: Your call

.

I have bought quite a few overly-sweet things whilst in Saskatoon. I know I shouldn't buy anything, ever. But I can't help it.
My favourites include:
- Saskatoon grain-elevator-shaped salt and pepper shakers
- snowflake trivet
- beret!
- funny nerd shoes
- crystal decanter

.

I'm going back to Toronto tomorrow. That's okay I guess. I'm excited to see everyone. And to pick up some paycheques. And eat some ice cream.

Had a pretty good time at a house party last night. A good chunk of all the people I like were there. And I drank too much wine. And wore my beret.

me: I just love you, you know
wr: why?
me: never mind, I don't actually

People are coming over tonight. Theoretically. I'm always so half-assed about inviting people. But it would be good to see everyone before I leave. And have a fire. And not get too drunk because I'm still feeling that wine from last night. Ugh.



E:
Hey kiddo - how's home?
Or are you still sasked up?

meredith:
yep
coming back to tdot on monday
how's yr baby?

E:
baby = supercute.
supercute but extremely pooptastic.

meredith:
surprising

E:
also, she has horns and a forked tongue.
and her nails have turned black and curled over in hook-like claws.
Maybe "talons" is a better word, not claws.

meredith:
cute!

E:
her formerly smooth, pink skin has barnacled into sharp segmented scaled.
she refused all milk, drinking only fresh blood.
we've tried to sate her with rats and squireels, but she demands human blood.
so we've started murdering hobos.
only because we love her so much.
also, we're terrified of her.

meredith:
you're a good dad

E:
thanks!
help me!

meredith:
sorry

E:
damn it. you're with her, aren't you?!

meredith:
yes
blog comments powered by Disqus