5.26.2008

i'm an idiot and also very pretty

I bought some weight-loss drugs that I'm going to try. And by drugs, I mean Hoodia. I don't like the word hoodie. Or hoodia. But we'll see. I'll keep you posted. I'm mostly doing this for humour value(?)... oh yeah, and because I'd like to get rid of about 10 lbs.
Oh, come on now, I've done stupider things!
First sign of anal leakage and I'm totally done though.


A man came into the ice cream store with his son who was having a total melt-down, crying and screaming and all of the like, just out of control.
The father picked up the boy and plopped him down on the counter top and held his shoulders and said,

"Dude? Chillage!"

And the little dude calmed right down and repeated,

"Yeah. Chillage..."

(I told that story like it was mine, but it was fact my co-worker's)


No time not enough time there should be more time in my worlds,

Still haven't caught up on my sleep. That's the plan for tonight. Oh, except for how I have about a billion and a half things to do.
And when I worked at big chill on the weekend I got to talking about the script that I should be working on, called Major Babes... oh man, it's such a funny idea.
I NEED MORE TIME
just in general, just in life.

Tonight I especially have to alter some bridesmaids dresses and learn a flipping monologue for rehearsal tomorrow.

I wish so hard that I didn't have to work today. It's a stupid day game and no one's going to buy beer. Hates it!

victory cafe

Dinner last night at Victory with Sass and co. Seriously such good food there. Oh chili chili. Yeeeah huh.



Both Sass and I went on our first dates with babes who still get to us at Victory. But nothing will ruin that place for me. Except for maybe flood or fire, it's hard to party down in a blazing building..



.
.
.

Woken again at three a.m. by the phone. Didn't pick up but then I called right back because
I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT
And then I thought, oh geez, I hope he's okay.
Yeah he was fine
Quelle Surprise!
I told him I'm done caring. and that he can do whatever he wants but I'm still not caring.
blog comments powered by Disqus