5.03.2010

yessum

IMG_1485 1-11
yes.

yes, I should get my teeth completely fixed and whitened. I'm jealous of other people's perfect mouths.

IMG_1496-11
IMG_1490-11

I want to get new headshots done. No, wait, I need to get new headshots done. I wish I could shoot my own but I can't quite. Who will do it?

IMG_1487 1-11
IMG_1457-11
IMG_1452-11

IMG_1162-1
the best is when I was going through these photos of this lady and editing them, a commercial that she's in happened to come on. Kind of lovely. She used to be a brunette. Looks great either way.

IMG_1526-1

IMG_1493-11

Tomorrow, tomorrow (well, today I guess since it's past midnight) is the start of my holidays! How fun is my life!?

Also tomorrow is my clothing swap and I'm kind of excited and I bought a box of wine to make sangria and I have three garbage bags of stuff to get rid of and hopefully everyone I think is awesome will come here and swap with me but I won't get too much new shit only great shit and then we'll eat guacamole forever. Or until it's gone, at least.
blog comments powered by Disqus