5.11.2010

Mum, move to Toronto so I can move in with you and be successful

IMG_6375
IMG_6381

Photos from the Dustin Bentall show at Dakota last week. I actually fully missed his set but got there in time to danceparty for the "cover band" who are going by "Dwayne Gretzky"? I don't know how to refer to this outfit, obviously, but it is a stage full of awesome musicians from a bunch of different bands (Sweet Thing, Arkells, Ladies of the Canyon, etc.) who cover lots of great songs.

IMG_6393

Sure, it's a bit like going to the Bier Markt on a Friday, but with better songs (just kidding, there are way more babes at Bier Markt. I mean, have you ever been there? I like those fancy-man shoes that curve up at the tip!!!).

IMG_6372
IMG_6391

I love a good dance party. These friends are playing again this Thursday at Clinton's facebook event here, so if you like a good dance party to good music, then you can go to it.

IMG_6389

I don't know if I will on account of how busy this dumb week is. So many good things that I'd love to go to. Even though I'm still on vacation until Friday, I feel like I'm going to be busier than I like.
I only like lazing about.

IMG_6377
IMG_6396

Dollface was being chatted up a bit by one of these fellows and she admitted that she has a condo, a car, and a dog and he said,
"You're a real person!"

haha, it's funny that being a successful Canadian musician (or actor, for that matter) involves living with your parents.

Dollface also mentioned her cottage. You know what's a good way to ensure having enough friends? Having access to a cottage.

Also, BIG COTTAGE PARTY THIS SUMMER.
We're serious. I'm very serious.

IMG_6383

IMG_6380

Hmmmmmmm.
I'm leaning towards not leaving my house today at all.
I'm not feeling particularly great and it's cold out and I don't have anything that I have to do. So...

Maybe Ruth Buzzi and I are depressed. We sleep all the time.

No, that's not true. I was up in the night feeling very sick. So I can do what I want. I don't know what was wrong with me, it was a bit strange.
Maybe I'm dying!
blog comments powered by Disqus