5.27.2010

please carrie me away


So random!
Gage posted this video and I don't usually listen to/watch videos posted in blogs (is that weird?), anyway, but so this song in this video is something that my mum used to sing to me when I was small and I found it to be hysterically funny and I sang it all through elementary school and high-school (where I was known for being obnoxious and nutso so it was totally fitting).
But I had never actually heard the song until just now. Funny!

Yeah, I'm alive, I'm around. I'm planning on a better entry for you momentarily.
I can't seem to stop going out on the town, I can't seem to stop socializing, I can't seem to stop my brain from yelling,
"SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER BEST FRIENDS IN THE SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER BABES IN THE SUMMER ON BIKES AND BABES IN THE PARK AND SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER PARK PARK PARK PARK GIN GIN GIN SUMMER LEMONADE BABES BABES PATIO PATIO PATIO DRESSES AND SANDALS SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER"

and so I haven't really been around to do much blogging but I have been taking a billion photos (camera is mostly working again!) so, soon, hopefully!


I do kinda want to see this. Haha, though there's a couple moments in the trailer even which showcase why I get super annoyed by a couple of members of that gang.
I still find it all a bit appealing...



Oh yeah, went to see this last night with Raymi (thanks for taking me!!!) and we got gift bags plus I won another huge giftbag from jumping up and shouting the answer to the trivia.
Giftbag filled FILLED up with Nair products and Trojan condoms.
I cannot even tell you how little interest I have in hair removal. Who wants some Nair???

The answer that I shouted out was "Postage stamps", I feel like you could guess the question just by knowing that answer if you were a superfan.
I'm not even a superfan, but I did watch most of the series.

Was the movie good?
NO OF COURSE IT WASN'T. OBVIOUSLY.
Was it slightly enjoyable? Sure.
It was also offensively bad in some ways especially in the way that it pretends to be a bit feminist but really it's quite the opposite. Plus the heart-string tugging is brutal. Plus if Carrie sighed around any more then she'd probably pass out from not breathing properly.

I reenacted one of the climactic (notthatway) scenes for Accost in the park at 1 in the morning last night.
She said it was better than seeing the movie, so if you want just ask me and I'll tell you the whole show.

Does anyone else find the fact that Big has a name a little weird? Especially since it's "John"?

Also, the show was good (or at least started out good). Good in a way that is completely missing from both movies.
Oh yeah, also I watched the first movie yesterday afternoon because I hadn't seen it and I wanted to be in the loop for the screening.

Okay who wants to try out this multi-pack of condoms I got??
blog comments powered by Disqus