5.13.2010

I get irritable when my fingers don't type properly then I spend a year backspacing

I've been super irritable the past couple of days and I don't have any good reason. That's the worst kind of irritability, then I just get really irritable about not being able to control my irritability.
Nice!

IMG_8988

Yes! My nose-sunburn has subsided and now it's freckles for years.
IMG_8986
This is the look I give right before you kiss me. SIGH. You're so lucky to get to look at me.
Ughhhhhhh.

I took photos of a lovely lady this afternoon, over at Dollface's place. While I was waiting I took pictures of myself and of Kaya. Love Kaya.

IMG_2132

What a handsome beast.

IMG_2128

It's silly when all the good and fun things to do end up being all on the same night.
Especially when it's my last night off!
Luckily I usually have lots of time off, especially during baseball season when there's a stretch of home games and then a stretch of away games. And a 7th inning stretch. I always do the 7th inning stretch in a super-obnoxious way unless it's too busy but even then I yell
OKAY BLUE JAYS LET'S PLAY BALLS
real loud.
The games that they canceled here match up perfectly with my already-booked vacation to Saskatoon! Lovely!
blog comments powered by Disqus