8.19.2008

voldy mort voldy mort ooo vordy voldy voldy VOLDEMORT!

Hey Meredith, how's your writing going?
Oh it's in the shitter, pretty much!

I have a migraine right now. Which has dissipated a bit but I still am lacking in motor control and am feeling a bit nauseous.
Sounds about the right time to start writing again.

I made a dress today. It needs a tie around the middle but besides that it is done, I think. It's very very pretty fabric (from Value Village). I bought three big pieces of fabric from VV, I kind of feel like they must have all come from one home because they were all similar (the same?) sizes. One is turquoise sari fabri though and one is brownish pretty print and this one is sort of shiny plaid with a sparkly thread through it. Oh god I'm getting as bad as Spenny at describing things!

Oh yeah, my VV trip was very fruitful and productive. Upon reaching the cashier I realized I had VV coupons - one for every month in my wallet. But then I saw that the one for August was 'spend $100 or more and get 50% off everything' and I was all "who would spend a HUNDRED dollars??" but then my friend realized we were both at about $35 each so we ran around and picked out more stuff and ended up spending about the $35 we were planning on, but got twice as much stuff!!! Hurrah.
I also got a pretty table cloth and a yoga mat and some glassware and a simple brown leather purse (fashion pick for fall). And a red dress that didn't look like much on the rack but when it's put on my rack, it looks pretty hot. And it's very comfortable.

Started another dress after starting this post... it's gonna be sweet. If it ends well...
Now I'm on the phone and I have to publish this. Hurrah!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus