8.18.2008

beat that

You know what?
They sell pregnancy tests at Dollarama!
At that price I can afford to take one every month.

One night at the motel during shooting we stayed up way too late watching funny cat and dog videos and scrolling through page after page of icanhascheezburger.com. It was pretty silly.
but I've been laughing about this video for the past few days:


I've uploaded most of the pictures from set. I'll be getting to a blog about that soon. Just like I'll be getting to blogging about the past two cottage trips. Goddammit. Too much to do.

And I totally wasted yesterday in the best way. I didn't leave my house I just watched TV and movies all day.
I watched:
Penelope -
Everything I expected and more. Very nice, very enjoyable. All of the actors were pretty fantastic. James McAvoy is a babe. Catherine O'Hara is perfect. And Reese Witherspoon is unexpectedly enjoyable. I still love Christina Ricci's voice. It reminds me of grade 8. Anyone remember Gold Diggers: Secret of Bear Mountain? That was a gooder.
August Rush -
Fine. I bawled all the way through it. Whatever. It's great. Jonathan Rhys Myers is dreamy. That kid is great. The extreme musical parts were hard to buy, but I did my best. I love a good happy ending more than most things in life.
Baby Mama -
This is much better, more human and warm than the poster would suggest. It's really quite nice and has a oddly great cast. And a perfect ending. Tina Fey is great. I want to be Amy Pohler someday. She has my dream life right now.

Except I also have my dream life right now.

affections

Watching web videos can take up all of your time if you're not careful.
But this one is pretty good.

Worth watching until the end.

Hey guys, I'm going home on Friday! And I just had a look at the line-up for the We Are Many Festival and it looks really really fun. Pretty much every one of my favourite Saskatooners are playing as well as one of my Toronto BFFs as well as the Weakerthans, Fred Penner, and Joel Plaskett!
I'm very excited for just hanging out in the park all weekend and seeing my buds!

And I have little to do before then. Work a couple of shifts, clean the house, buy some gifts.. and party. I suppose. If I have to.
blog comments powered by Disqus