8.21.2008

brunch two days in a row!

Aunties and Uncles is smarter than me. Why? Because they thought of apple crisp pancakes and I did not.
You know what else would be good? Pear crisp pancakes.

Oh Wheat!

Wheat has been creeping back into my life, mostly in beer format, but also in fake meats and in that bag of perogies I bought..
I think that's why I'm feeling out of it again.

Hmmmmm.

I'm packed.. mostly. And tired. And the house is still dirty but not terribly messy. I did the dishes at least leave me alone.

I always choose flights that are stupidly early. I don't know why. Because I'm stupid, I bet.
But that means I'll have all day to party in Saskatoon tomorrow!
Even if I'm exhausted while doing it...



I'm going to continue creeping people's facebook profiles to make lolcats. Because I'm that kind of a girl.
blog comments powered by Disqus