8.03.2008

ac = my true love

Long time ago in college I used to get these little packages of cinnamon cream cheese for my bagels and goddamn they were good.
Anyone seen this cinnamon cream cheese lately? Whatever happened to it? Huh Philadelphia?


Had dinner last night with some peeps at some place on Queen street it was alright I didn't stuff my face like I usually do. Good thing! Talked about gross things as per usual sorry other customers.
They had unusually long carrot curl garnishes.
carrot curls
drank at their house afterwards, thanks for all the booze, dudes

stop taking their picture:
boys
Went to college with those two. Used to hate that redheaded one. Now I think he's pretty funny. Sposed to go do some rap songs with them this week.

HELLO
classic devon face


I ate some yogurt, it was good. day one of the activia challenge.. I hope it includes binge drinking
yogurt!

redhead stupid face party


I found the cat and pressed it to my face what a dreamboat cat, no you don't even know, he's so good.
don't push your luck
He is the best behaved cat I've met. And look how soft he is.
you don't want down
his name is Jonathan Tip-Top Taylor Thomas Chirovsky. Beat that.
hi face

Oh lordy too many things to do that I'm avoiding. Thanks blogger for helping me out on the avoidance front.

I want to get out of this city tonight but I don't know if that's practical and proper.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Still working on calming the eff down. So far... it's going alright.

Also, holy moral issues of mine own and everyone around me. What the hell right and wrong, so subjective, etc.

I think Temp-Cat is leaving me today. Sad emoticons.
Good thing I knew she was only temp. And good thing I'm never around enough to be the best pet owner.
blog comments powered by Disqus