3.09.2011

it's true, I just love a good meme

ohhhh hiiii
I keep thinking I've updated and apparently I haven't at all. howww awwwwful.
IMG_0068-1
If you think I don't want to use this as my #1 headshot, you are very wrong.

headshot
IMG_0328 copy-1
haaha same face.
That upper picture is from around the time I was finishing college so about six years ago I guess... 21? I don't look much different these days. A bit fatter-faced maybe, a bit older.
Should I cut off all my hair?

But yeah, so Arrow did my headshots for me this weekend. He's like a one-stop shop for doing stuff for me. Awww, no but really I do owe him a lot.

I'm not going to post them all in this one entry. I'll just put the best of the red-shirts? I guess so, yeah.

IMG_0329-1
hahahaa I'm a serious loser. So sweet and tender.

I would like to file a serious application with someone to get a new face. A face which matches my personality.
"aw you look so young, no wonder I can never take you seriously" -MY MOTHER
man, if that's what my mother thinks... no wonder people always think I'm a child, or that I'm a sweet human, or that I'm trying to date them, or that I'm trustworthy, or that I'm not talking about them behind their backs.

Luckily in motion my face has a few more gremlin-like qualities I enjoy and feel are more fair.
haaa

You know that hipster disney character meme that is everywhere lately with the dark glasses added onto them?
Yeah, that's my life.
IMG_0311-1
I REALLY ONLY LIKE DRINKING AFTER HOURS

IMG_0349-1
I USED TO RIDE A FIXIE BUT NOW I'VE LOST INTEREST


IMG_0322-1
HIPSTER MEMES? SO PLAYED OUT.








IMG_0316-1
CHOOSE BETWEEN WES ANDERSON AND THE COHEN BROTHERS?
I COULD NEVER.


IMG_0317 copy-1
ughgughguhhh my face, man. my face! so stupid.

Let's do a couple where I look "cute". hahaaha gross.
IMG_0037-1
I stand by my "serious loser" theory.

IMG_0067 copy-1
In this one I am a wife. Doesn't anyone want to marry me these days? I don't get it.
IMG_0076-1
cannot take my face seriously.

IMG_0058 copy-1
Okay, almost decent.
IMG_0034-1
Mrs. was helping out (thank you both verrry much) and she kept making me crack up so bad. but in a good way. I like Mrs. and Arrow a lot both are funny and both are my friends and they are a couple. weird to find that sometimes. Lucky me.

I still have more photos for you later, or you can click through to see them in my flickr stream.

God, I am so tired. Luckily it's snowing/raining and I don't have anything I really have to do tonight... except apply for jobs.
Why don't you give me a job, yeah?

Look how fun and pretentious I am!
blog comments powered by Disqus