3.11.2011

fuck yeah stressful life lately


I slept for 13 hours the other night. Catching up? Stocking up? It could go either way.

Name one aspect of my life that isn't stressing me out and I'll give a gift (just kidding, I don't have energy left for gift-giving!).




It's funny how I find stress rather incapacitating. Always have, I guess. But you'd think I would have found a way to deal with it. Besides drinking, I mean. I need a constructive way. Why aren't I a stress-cleaner?

These are just some pictures I've been taking lately.



I basically live at the Hoops on Queen St. In case you were unclear about my latest lifestyle shift.


I love Hoops. I don't know if I love it as much as Norman loves it, but probably pretty close.

part one is that I like the joke of it. I mean, who am I to make Hoops my home base bar? Who am I to be a Canucks fan?

part two is that I seriously like this bar. I really like the bartenders -- they are friendly and unpretentious and funny. I like that there is always a place to sit. I like the beardy-plaids who watch the game with tense concentration. I like that it's not loud and I can talk about whatever and wear whatever and order lots of fries. I like the white noise of sports going on around me.
And I'm getting kind of into Canucks games. I don't know why! It's fucking stressful, though. I'm getting a worry-line from frowning at the giant screen.
I've learned several things about hockey lately, like did you know if you get a penalty then they don't just send another player in for you! Weird, hey?





(above photo is just for dollface, pretty much, hopefully she can see why.)


Kaya thinks I am too beautiful, it hurts to look at me.

I'd never been on the other side of that little bridge and I discovered a bit of a secret garden down the steps. Empty and quiet, just this tiny military gave memorial in between the traintracks and a parking lot.

We stayed a bit.

spring spring spring soon I hope





I heard a bird that sounded like a car alarm, or maybe a stadium fire alarm yesterday in that tree. Then I found it in a tree and it was really really really red! A redbird, I believe it's called.

I'm a superb nature photographer, and you're welcome.


hahaha Lucinda Bright is such an asshole, hey?


Have you guys played with fuckyeahnouns.com?? So goddamn fun.



hahahhhahahahaaahaha this one is my favourite. that's definitely from a clothing swap at my house. Mrs looks classy as always.
 awww look at my babies. the little twinners.

Norman was disappointed in this one being what it picked out for him, but I think it's pretty wonderful.

I have played with that website forever now.

Okay. I'm going to go try to sort my situ. At least a bit. Hopefully. We'll see. ughghghg. Wanna buy me treats? okay you can.
blog comments powered by Disqus