3.25.2011

let's slam whiskey, jump into lakes, get married 8 times

It's crazy how Elizabeth Taylor got married 8 times...
Thinking about that has got me reconsidering my stance on being single. Way less panic-inducing if you think of each relationship as a brief and finite thing with wayyyy more huge fantastic loves waiting on the other side, right?
I just need rich husbands to finance our marriages and divorces.
Hahahaahahaaa I like the idea that I've just been choosing never to fall in love. (?)
Ohh lord, my faulty heart.


I've been watching so much Boardwalk Empire now all I want is lacy clothes and lingerie and soft curls and whiskey. Lots of whiskey.

If someone wants to cast me in a period piece, GO AHEAD, I am ready.


I think I'd look real good in petticoats.




Speaking of Boardwalk Empire, I spotted a babe in the episode I was watching last night.
I have an insanely good eye for babes (obviously) and this one wasn't in that much of it but I google-searched him and apparently he is also a musician?
daaaaaaamn. beardy plaid yiii.
And probably Alicia Witt's boyfriend? Remember Alicia Witt? What a good last name. Also, his name is Josiah Early. I like the idea of them getting married and hyphenating!
 SIGH.     Honestly?     Honestly.   Give me this lifestyle.
 I want to hang out with these dudes. They look like really fun buds. We could slam whiskey together and jump into lakes.
Ohhh the internet. How creepy I can be on here.
I kind of don't want to listen to his music because I don't believe that he could also be talented, but if he isn't talented I don't want to know. But if you want to know, it's here myspace.com/josiahearly.

Okay real life time again:

Victory Cafe with the Bender Gang last night. Except we weren't being terrible! Well, most of us. Both Carla Ghee and Norman left quiet early on. Carla's even taking a break from drinking for awhile. Congrats, Carla Ghee!
Firehorse and I, along with some other non-regulars in my life held it down though.

We spent quite a long time telling jokes. Joke after joke after joke. I was accused (by a dude I just met) of not finding anything funny.
That is the opposite of my life.
But, I will concede that I do not find most jokes funny. Why? Because they are too contrived. Too forced. And usually rather boring. Anyone else on my team on this one?
Part of my enthusiasm for humour is the surprise and cleverness of it and its deliverer. 


Awwww Firehorse.




This lady, called Sainte, is exceptionally pretty and was being a solid fun time last night.

We were drinking.

And leaning over a lot, apparently.


I felt like I did a good job on being good-looking last night. I've been under-the-weather on the good-looking front lately.
DON'T ARGUE. I know what I know.

I have felt uninspired about my hair and wardrobe and face and size, etc, etc.
but I was really feeling the lace shirt I wore last night that I got at the swap this week. And I didn't feel like washing my stupid knotted hair so it had to go up and somehow my bun ended up looking way better than usual, I don't know why? Maybe because I touched up my hair colour? Who knows! Anyyyyyway. Sorry.
I felt good.




Super-red face from walking home in the windy cold. It's cool to take lots of pictures of yourself forever when you get home a bit drunk, right? Cool.



I'm feeling ill today. I'm refusing to get out of bed. That's my right. I wish I had energy for dancing tonight but if I do anything it'll be go to Hoops to watch hockey. If they're playing the game there.
Maybe my Hoops crush will be there and I'll look good. hahahaaaa oh god the challenges of my life, hey?
blog comments powered by Disqus