9.21.2010

shorter days and longer nights

IMG_0906
I think it's that time of the year.

Yeah, I don't know what I mean by that.

IMG_0907

I need a new job. Anyone?
Come on now, I have skills. Sort of. I have bits of skills at least. I almost know how to serve and I almost know how to bartend. I once woked in retail. I know how to use a computer a bit but not Word or any other business program except Final Draft kind of. I am available occasionally but not in the days and not at late nights. Also, I want to have an occasional weekend day free.

IMG_0908

See, totally eligible for all the best jobs ever!

I'm still in a bad sort of mood, I feel stressed out by being double booked three times at work this week, and having to get out of shifts at one or the other.
And I feel mildly unhappy about where I am in my life and career and I feel stressed out about friendships I once relied on now maybe not being the best thing for me?

IMG_0912 1
IMG_0913

Yeah, it's fall. The time of year where I go out less and hopefully get more done. I just want to make Christmas crafts and can things.

Summer seemed like a heartbeat, like it wasn't even here. Like it never settled in for me.
Apparently as you age your perception of time speeds up, so everything goes by so much quicker.
I would attest to that.
It makes some things easier and some things harder.

IMG_0916

It also means that it'll be very soon that I'm an actual adult who is good at interacting and good at going about life. In theory.
blog comments powered by Disqus