9.08.2010

London, Paris, New York, Wawa

In a motel in sault ste. marie right now, my mum is sleeping pretty much I think.. My back kind of hurts from driving a lot and my stomach is not awesome, probably from all the Chinese food we ate in wawa... 

I really wish I'd remembered to check if this motel had wifi before we'd signed in, this phone isn't the best for making blog entries on. Thank god I have any type of service now, though. From a few hours before thunder bay until now, in the sault, neither me nor my mum had any service at all. Really kind of bananas! No cellphone service?! Bananas!

Haaa, we're having a pretty fun time, we camped last night and then woke up in the rain, it's been damp all day so we're glad to be snuggled up in this motel. 
Actually this place is sweet, it's got mix-matched flower print sheets and all different towels and furniture and homey touches, it's like a motel that wants to be a b&b! Pretty cute!

I have been taking a billion photos I'm just not sure how to put them from flickr to blogger on this mobile phone guy!

Back in Toronto on Thursday, hopefully I keep phone coverage until then so I can at least update my twitter,
Man I love the Internet!
blog comments powered by Disqus