8.07.2009

car ride to cottage time!

IMG_2317

First of the photos, still trying to organize and edit them all. Too much work!

IMG_2319

Drove up the first time on the Sunday night with three girls I barely knew. All of them are friends of Dollface's and Prune's so I'd met them a bunch but didn't really know them, ya know?
Of course the minute we're all in the car we start discussing oral sex and periods and junk -- Ohhhhh girlssssssssss.
Awesome fun times though.

IMG_2320

IMG_2321

Hal Johnson quickly became my number one partner in party-time-crime. We held it down and just maintained in the backseat with our liquor, leaving the two ladies up front to worry about directions and make sure we get there safe. I love not worrying.


They did party a bit in the front, and I was glad.

IMG_2322

IMG_2323

Those fries from Harvey's were the GROSSEST things I've tasted in some while. They were so plain and gross and greasy and gross. The ones in my hand there had just fallen on the floor and now had dirt and hair in them. I did not put them in my mouth. Very much.

IMG_2330

IMG_2331

IMG_2332

I told Hal Johnson that I would photoshop in a sunset behind her so that she'd look as rad as I did. But I didn't!

IMG_2337

Okay that's all I got stamina for right now -- my stomach's been upset off and on for the past few days. You would think that I would stop drinking and see if that would help. But I won't! Don't want to go to work tonight, only want to lie around and watch TV-on-the-internet.
It's Prune's birthday today and so I'm also supposed to go and party with her tonight. Ugh I wish I felt better.
Pepto Bismal, work your magic, please?
blog comments powered by Disqus