2.20.2014

feb

I have to go bowling. I'm going bowling right away here.
Even though it's a rain/snow storm outside. This weather has been nuts. This whole winter is pretty bananas.
And soon it'll be spring and we'll all cry with happiness. That spring is coming soon. Yeah?



I haven't been talking to my mum on the phone in the same way that I used to. Enough, I mean. This makes her sad and me sad but time moves so quickly these days and I'm so social that it's a bit unreal. I can barely remember the time in my life where I used to not leave the house for days in a row. I'll call her more.
I mean, there's still a lot of time I spend facebooking in my bed all day. But it's not the same. All I want is to see everyone and to have the best time with all my friends and all the babes and all the new people and all the strangers. I need much less alone time, much less recovery from fun.
I used to be so much more obnoxious and overwhelming and I would have to recover from that and these days I'm cultivating my social attitude and language and it's serving me well. It's been forever since I've left a social situation and felt bad/used up/overwhelmed/too-much. Which is so very nice!
These days I want to drink forever and laugh forever and wander around forever and hear everyone's new stories and tell everyone the same joke over and over and over again. And be liked and like.



I'm finding my life very fun these days. I'm finding jokes very funny these days. I'm finding a confidence that I've long wished for and have seldom accessed.
If this is what 30 feels like then I am more than happy to live in it and keep living in it.



I have much more to say and I always forget to write.
I'm writing other places though, so at least all the different kinds of stories I got are hopefully all finding places to go.

blog comments powered by Disqus