4.12.2012

we're big cats you date

wow. well. apparently I can completely forget I have a blog. guyssss, I don't eve know. these days I'm just the busiest.
I go back and forth on whether I'd like to be a busy dude. I miss my afternoons in my sunlit room just scrolling through the internet. know what I'm sayin'?



here's a video I made a couple of weeks ago. In it I will give you super good suggestions of what to do if you have a boyfriend who has a birthday and expects a gift. You're so welcome.

here's a video that WHITE PANTHER GIRLFRIEND made:

in it we release our nightmares and will now be free of them forever. easy peesy.

Speaking of White Panther Girlfriend, we are enamoured with each other and that's a very nice thing. We've had a couple of real disagreements but even those have been prrrretty funny (especially in retrospect).






















okay guys I gotta split and hit the road as I'm off for a one-night-only special romantic vacation getaway to the falls so hold on to your hats or something and bye for now.
blog comments powered by Disqus