5.07.2011

don't let the winds come and blow the buds away


Aww, I like the idea of beardys getting their beards tidied up. Obviously.

It was lovely out two days ago, hey? almost like a real live spring for a minute there!
Sarahb and I let Dayna take photos of us for her new job at Gelaskins. Nice to have a valid reason to hang out in Bellwoods and then drink bloody marys afterwards.
Sort of legit.

when Dayna posts the pictures I will forsure repost them for y'all.

I'm thinking about getting a personalized Gelaskin for my phone. You can get them to make a skin out of your own photos/artwork. that'd be pretty wild.
Should I do a collage of my face
[]yes
or
[]yes



Love magnolias. So much.

I'm working too much the next few days. Especially since I have several things that need attending to.
Ugh.
blog comments powered by Disqus