1.17.2011

in their gentle hearts

goddamn that take-away coffee cup looked so small in your large hands
like a prop waiting to be positioned on set
I think it was empty, by the way you tilted it around and picked at it
like an actor needing business in a scene, you glanced down at it
your graceful fingers momentarily awkward

you in your thick sweater and winter jacket, and I couldn't help but think about how freckled your arms are underneath
how pale your skin is

you are always wearing the same tuque, your outfits so specific
somehow you have managed to figure out how to be so wholeheartedly yourself
I still don't know how to properly get to being me


please don't touch my wrist like we've ever been close






From Sass's shared items today,




This hit home in a couple of different ways.

Yes, I am very, very wary of a couple of different sentiments/statements in this piece.. but.

It did hit home.

Niki's e-response was "ugh. some men are boring."
Which I get. More than get. Hear that.

And yet. There's something that he gets at here. Something which is the entire point of babebreak. 


So... babe break 2k11 officially commences! 


I've been on one in the past and it worked out rather well for me, in a couple of different ways. 
I'm not going to hash out the details here as they are not really all of y'all's business, but also because I'm deciding them myself right now. 
I've been putting up with too much, lately. And not figuring out what exactly I want. So now I can. 


But I'm so glad! 
I think this is going to be so good. 
blog comments powered by Disqus