4.30.2009

bonus!

So, I actually like my landlord. I barely ever see him, but when I do it's always nice. He can be a little bit landlordy, like "oh you have mice? why don't you trying traps?" Riiight because I didn't try 3 different kinds of trap, two different kinds of poison, and a sonic chaser.
But still nice.

He's been around a bit lately redoing the bathroom on the second floor (they're putting in a washer and dryer -- guess who is making best friends with whoever moves in there?? also, they're just making it the perfect apartment for me when I want to have babies... Just kidding, Mum, I'm definitely moving home to Saskatoon to do that(?)).

Anyway, he came yesterday to fix my bathtub and when I got home it turned out he'd also cleaned the sink drain! Awesome!!! That thing hadn't been draining for about two years and I am just that lazy/I don't like having people in my house.
So exciting!!!

Niki made me dinner last night and we sat in her backyard which is lovely. Dinner was a tofu curry and very tasty and exactly what I needed.
We drank all the sangria and that was not what I needed, but still fun!!!

Went to Red Light afterwards and met up with some more babes. Why is Red Light my new hang out? Weird but also fine, I guess. I was sloshed, but what else is new? Had to sleep until 1:30 again today.
Should get back on a normal schedule. Should at least be doing some work to justify all this party all the time.

Actually, I have been alright lately. I've been writing more -- prose and poetry and in here and private blog and even working a bit on scripts that neeeed to get finished someday.
And I've been taking photos and making big plans.
Sometimes planning is the best part.

Weather Station CD release tonight!
Forest party! Charging my camera battery right now, hopefully get a couple of good shots for you...

Not enough time or money for me today. At all.
blog comments powered by Disqus