4.07.2009

yes the snow does make me want to crawl back into bed forever

oh hi there
you can get down now

I can only assume that this is probably aimed at me and is probably for not going to Dakota on Sunday for the first time in forever.

Well soooooorry "J"



Yeah. Jay's home-opener. And guess what? None of the tills in the whole dome had the right prices in them. Welcome to my nightmare. Yeah, that was sort of the tip of the iceberg.
I feel lucky that we got out before 1 a.m., to tell you the truth.

not rekking yr computre

I'm very much considering finding other employment (yeah right, thanks a lot recession).. I'm getting pretty tired of this ridiculousness.


left many squished kittens
I love flat kittens almost more than I love curled up kittens. Kittens sleeping in general is good news. At least then they aren't wrecking the world.
there's been an accident

I was reminded to take more photos of them for perspective on how tiny they are.
look how tiny


$1.99 honest ed's bargain
Oh yeah also on that pseudo-date I went on a few weeks ago I was laughing about how much I love this Christmas buffalo-plaid shirt (complete with beautiful snowflake pattern <3 <3) that I got at Honest Ed's for $1.99 and he said "yeah... maybe you should never wear that. Ever."
Not even addressing how actually perfect this shirt is -- don't tell me what to do! Especially when you don't even know me at all.
I seriously love this shirt

butt-warmer
(look, Mum, she thinks she's Cactus!)

It was totally snowing on my way home from work tonight. Brutal! What kind of spring is this? This better be the last of it (I'm jinxing it, aren't I?)...

OH that's where you've been hiding
so I found out where the kittens have been hiding
drawful of kittens
I see your face back there

Why am I still up right now this is just silly
blog comments powered by Disqus