4.16.2009

30 rock, then bed


Okay so lately I've been very into reading http://sorry-mom.com (aka: I Bang The Worst Dudes). It's probably the best thing to read when you're on a babe-break because it's a reminder of how impossibly dreamy some babes are. I don't agree with the photos being posted (black-barred eyes or not) but some of the stories are too funny (and also terrible).
I see they are looking for good submissions. So you ladies (Sass) should submit your horror stories and then I'll try and guess which ones are yours.
I was actually trying to think of a story to submit, but I have to say, I mostly know dreamboats. Mostly.


The problem with talking about babe-break on here is that I'll have to at some point admit to having ended it and then that'll be awkward since I generally tend to try to keep specific babes out of this blog. It's sort of like having your facebook status set to something and then you eventually have to take it down (or stay together forever in a healthy and loving, long-lasting relationship) --- aaawkward to find out about your friends' break-ups this way, even more so when they only stay broken up for a few days but have taken down the relationship status in a fit. That's the point to leave it down, I would say.
Fine, I'm kind of obsessed with Facebook and Facebook etiquette.

I guess taking down the relationship does avoid some foot-in-mouth situations, since your friends will know what has happened and be prepared for when you tell them. Still weird.

One year we had a birthday(for me)/Christmas party at Mrs. and Tanner's house and I put my foot in my mouth about 4 times in a row. I guess it was just that kind of week. I asked too many people where their significant other was, only to be informed that they had just broken up. I had actually broken up with a dude that week also, now that I think about it.
The very worst though, was when I was standing with my friend on the porch and I started yelling "hey, look, your boyfriend's here! I found your boyfriend" as he walked up the house and then she just turned and went inside. Turned out they had broken up that day (? day before?) and she had no idea he'd come to the party.
Why did he come to the party? I didn't invite him. I don't even like that guy. At all.

You know what I do like? Christmas!

Aaaand kittens:

not getting up
wake-up timez!
(swear I didn't even put her under the covers)









OH YEAH P.S. - The teacher at the dental school I was at getting my teeth cleaned today, she says that to get a filling at the George Brown dental clinic is only about $10.
I just might have to go and get some cavities so I can take advantage of this exceptional bargain.
blog comments powered by Disqus