4.20.2009

sometimes I just take links all over the internet!

Little dreamboat, Nunc Scio has been doing a daily "linker" for the past while on his Best Non-Partisan blog, and he's decided to stop doing it in favour of doing better long actual posts.
So I was thinking that maybe I would do my own daily linker and totally rip him off but it's perfect really if he's not going to do it anymore because then I won't look like an asshole copy cat. Anyway. I don't know if it will always be an actual separate post like this one today, but we'll see!
Oh, also, where Nunc's was interesting and worldly and culturally interesting, my linker is going to be a lot of stupid things I find funny and also probably some babes and probably kittens.

First Link: Status Cringe: freshly updated, ready for you to read it. Actively seeking submissions for posts. Any status from Twitter or Facebook that you've seen that makes you shudder a bit. Email them to statuscringe at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Lindsay Lohan and I ordered the same drinks this weekend! Twins!

Tony posted this today and I found it rather wonderful:

Nyle "Let The Beat Build" from Nyle on Vimeo.

(OMG this kitten is so messed up, she runs at top speed away from any food dish I put out for her, but now she's interested in eating all my left-over onion rings?? Weirdo.)
blog comments powered by Disqus