4.23.2009

it's getting too late out!

when will I have time to read my book??

I FORGOT ABOUT READING I LOVE IT FOREVER.

I blame the internet 100% for the lack of novels in my life. Oh, no, wait. 90% and then 10% on the library for charging me a lot fines for keeping their books for months. Now I can never go back there. Library = Indiana.


I just touched up my colour and trimmed my hairs. Too bright of red, hope it fades fast. I'll wash it a lot. I also had a hot bath and shaved my (lower) legs. We'll see if that ever happens again. I cut myself in four places, one place so badly it still hasn't stopped bleeding.
I also did my nails. It's like a beauty salon in here. A mediocre beauty salon.

So, yeah, I survived my outdoor shift tonight - thanks for your concern. I wasn't as cold as I was last time. Meaning I did not feel like I was going to die. I did wear three pairs of pants though, and 7 shirts/sweaters/jackets (including a winter coat).
The uniforms shirts and jackets are green and white but the team colour is red and so if we want to wear extra clothing it has to be black or red. Guess who wore red accessories including scarf and mittens just to look completely like Christmas??
Go ahead, guess!

Then Kaya and I went to Bellwoods and I played on the swings and phone-chatted with my mother while she wandered around. Pretty fun.

I've stayed in the last three nights and I feel very pleased with myself about it. I guarantee this trend will not last. But it's good for me, none the less.



Shit, I'm bad at daily linker already, eh?

How about Priddle Concern on a bus?


Not your style? How about Planet Unicorn???

PLANET UNICORN PLANET UNICORN PLANET UNICORN HEYYY.
blog comments powered by Disqus