4.21.2009

seriously if you know of a job tell me about it.

The sun is coming out for me to walk to work, that's nice. I got this shift last minute. Kind of excited, can't tell you how badly I need work right now.

PLEASE GIVE ME A JOB. DO YOU HAVE A JOB? GIVE IT TO ME!

Had a lovely brunch time with Dollface at Aunties (obviously) today holy breakfast tacos and the one cook is always trying to make them extra special for me since I get them without the chorizo (that's sausage!) on them so he made them with some sauteed red peppers and onions and stuff. Um, yep, pretty right on.
And the banana walnut pancakes for desert were even better than usual kind of crispy ah shit I wish I did not have a wheat intolerance.

Speaking of which, for some reason I decided to eat two donuts at Skydome on Sunday (because they were free and I was hungry) and some days I decide that my wheat intolerance is bullshit and made up.
Well, it really isn't. I was fully wheat-high all afternoon. Felt kinda drunk, you know like after you've had a couple of beers on a patio in the afternoon and you're not fun drunk anymore but just kind of out-of-it and not focusing properly? Yeah that was me.

Then two of my friends came and bought beer from me and one of them was growing new facial hair and it looked kind of pretty bad like patchy and pale and AH MAN am I rude/opinionated about people's facial hair (which is completely unfair considering how no one is ever allowed to have an opinion about my appearance/maintenance in any way.
Anyway I rudely yelled "What's wrong with your face!? Can you please shave your face??"
Uhhh, yuueah. That right there is a perfect example of why I cannot hold a relationship. (joking?)
The best was that my coworker overheard me yell that and she was like "Meredith!!" and then I was like "oh, I know him!" as if that made it okay... I mean, it did make it better, at least I wasn't yelling it at a perfect stranger... but still.

I'm a terrible person.

Next time I'll tell you my soul-patch story(s).


Hahaha oh, also, I haven't shaved my legs since August. I was trying to take a picture for you but it's blonde so it's hard to photograph.
I'm ridiculous.

Okay great now I'm going to be late for work thanks a lot blog town.
Next time I'll write you a pretty entry convincing you of what a lovely and care-taking person I am instead of showcasing my downfalls.

Maybe.
blog comments powered by Disqus