4.08.2009

off with your head, dance 'til you're dead

Oh, wow. I love when I've been worrying about something and then I don't have to worry about it anymore. Seriously what a load off my mind.

I finally (after a year or so of being an idiot) got a new mattress for my futon. Tanner took me with his production van to the futon store and we brought it home like it was no big deal. I mean, I really didn't have the $200 to spend on this guy but I already feel like it's worth it. I no longer have to be embarrassed if people want to stay over at my house.
The mattress that I had was horrendous for two people but actually fine for me... still embarrassing.
I'm ridiculously glad to be rid of it.


Hahaha I was just listening to the new Metric and Yeah Yeah Yeahs albums and I was like "now this is the best Metric track" and then I realized that it was Yeah Yeah Yeahs... Metric's album is not not bad though, in my humble opinion.
But this Yeah Yeah Yeahs? UhHuh Yes!

I'm kind of busy lately, I don't really know why, it's not like I ever work. I must have too many friends yes that must be it. I'm very popular and sought-after. And different from all other animals.

Today three people told me that my hair looks nice, I assume it is because I haven't bathed today. Also, I'm kind of in love with this L'Oreal studio spray-gel that I bought on sale at Shoppers, in case you were wondering (BFF I'm looking at you).

Ha! Tilda is acting like a kitten chasing the little twerp all around and beating him up she is very silly. Come over and see them before they're gone!

I want to have a nap! New bed nap! No time for naps!
I'm performing at The Talent Show tonight at Smiling Buddha -- you should come! If you have a talent, you can even perform. It's late notice! Whatever, I'm talented, come hang, etc. Doors at 8 show at 9, probably should've mentioned it earlier.

First I gotta go chill out with the dog and wake up a bit more. I'm a little worried that my talent is going to suck. Maybe people won't find it as funny as I do. Probably they will................................

Hopefully this video is processed before you go to watch it
blog comments powered by Disqus