4.18.2009

stupid jobs

My friend ee from Saskatoon (now living in Edmonton) is in town and we partied together all day yesterday and now I have to go to work (for the first time this week, so really I am being a giant baby) and I do not want to!
It's maybe going to be 22 degrees and I'm going to be inside working!

We had a time yesterday though, so I really shouldn't complain. Took a tonne of photos but all on her camera because she's doing a photo travel journal for her boyfriend


kitten spooning
Haha that photo is so classic! It looks like Tilda is totally creeping on Little Grey, spooning him and stuff. So perfect.



ee came over to see the kittens, she loves them but is deathly allergic, she totally broke out in hives. Sadness. I can't imagine being so allergic to something I love so dearly.

handsome tilda
aw tilda


glamour shot
blog comments powered by Disqus