4.28.2009

ticked off o'clock

JTT LINK TIME!!!

I still don't think I really understand Twitter. I mean, I do. I get it, I just also don't use it to its full potential. But I've downloaded TweetDeck, and that's helping. Anyway, obviously searched "JTT" and "Jonathan Taylor Thomas" because, well, what else would I search?

I came across a twitter profile which makes like it is JTT's real twitter site twitter.com/jontaylorthomas
except:
a) Really you think JTT is still going by JTT?
b) if it is him he is not very funny at all and not someone I'd like
c) he's bit racist/offensive/too much information
d) he loves bacon (if JTT is no longer a vegetarian, does this mean I have to start eating meat again, too???? not that it would surprise me if anyone started eating meat again, I mean most people grow out of this phase. Or at least that's word on the street.)

Wow my life is fun.

Also:



I'm getting pretty T.O.ed at Facebook right now. So what if I don't want my name capitalized (killary, how did you get yours lowercase? I don't remember how I did mine now..)? I should be allowed to write it how I'd like. Also, I should be able to put whichever name I'd like. Only allowing your full "real" name? Dumb.


I get pretty mad when people get in the way of my jokes.



(ha, awesome movie star hair.)

Lately I keep sort of second-guessing myself here, and censoring/backing off jokes that I think are funny or wondering if what I'm writing is what I mean, or what I want people to think I mean.
Wondering how much manipulation of people's ideas of me I'm trying to do...
Pretty annoying, I'll tell you that much for free.

Cpt. thinks I'm extra nutso because I admit to it too much/write about it too much.
Maaaaaybe.

I'm pretty sure I'm pretty funny occasionally in private blog and I feel sad that you don't get to enjoy it so I may or may not start quoting myself.
blog comments powered by Disqus