4.20.2009

you've got a heavy heart I can feel it when we kiss

I feel like I could do with a really big cry.
I used to love this book called The Soul of the Silver Dog by Lynn Hall. I like Lynn Hall in general, actually, she writes a lot about dogs and horses and teenagers. And she seems to love the name Meredith, it turns up in lots of her stories.
Anyway, it was so heartbreakingly sad like I can't even explain to you. Not to ruin it for you but (totally ruins:) it's about a girl and her show dog and then the show dog goes blind and then she retrains him to compete in agility contest blind!!! And one time her mum moves the furniture carelessly and the silver dog bangs his face and how sad is that???? Oh yeah, and then he dies. I think I wept for about a hundred years.
I feel like I need to read something like that right now to have an excuse to fully cry it out.
Maybe I'll rewatch Dancer in the Dark -- I think I fully woke my mum up at 1 a.m. after watching that movie alone in my room because I was so hysterical.

There's nothing particularly awful right now, just a build up of stressers I think, and being over-socialized and drinking too much.
Oh yes, also my financial situation is quite ridiculous right now and I just realized how all of a sudden I basically have no shifts at work and am up shit-creek with just my hands to push myself along.
Oh jeezily. Story of my life.



security camera
Went to a party awhile ago with the Cpt. and co. We stopped at 7-11 to get chips because what kind of party is a party without chips.
chippartypartychips
The party was held by a babe that I was having a bit of a crush on but I realize now that I just had a crush on him before and that doesn't mean that I still have to. So I don't think I will.
chips make the party
chipsss
Anyway, I didn't know that many people and the best part was hanging out on the porch judging people's costumes. Oh, yeah, it was a British theme party. Come as your favourite Brit, dead or alive, fictional or real. I just told everyone I was Hermione Grainger. I think I was the only one who found that funny. I should've just said I was the Golden Snitch. That would have been better.
Cpt. Heh went as Picasso (? I think) and he wore a pin that said "I am not an asshole" because Picasso was never called an asshole (? again, yeah I don' t know).
"I'm not an asshole"
Favourite costume, hands down, Lockness Monster
nessy
Who is naturally blurry. Obviously.
the lockness monster
Second favourite costume, Oliver Twist. He clutched that king can like it the gruel he so desperately wanted more of.
oliver twist
I refused him chips because he couldn't eat them, that would be out of character.

partyville
v.i.p. lounge
chilling out
almost time to go

Yeah, we partied. Oh yeah, and then a whole bunch of people were making out on the porch and none of them were our dear friend (we'll call her:) Accost, which is funny since it's been her thing of late to approach people and kiss them on the mouth (and this murders me).
kids making out

It was an okay party. I love a good house party like you would not believe and I haven't been to a truly greeat one in awhile. Hoping summer is better for this sort of thing.


What's this? more kitten pictures! What a shock.
toe-wash



fascinated

get it






kittens with ribbons!

(Bright Eyes song lyric for the title)
blog comments powered by Disqus