4.24.2009

you don't even want to see my last night's texts..

For today's daily (or as it turns out, semi-occasional) links, I would like to direct you to my private blog, where I make a whole lot of tasteless jokes and use swear words and talk about boning. But too bad for you because you can't read it. Except if you can. For the rest of you:

Texts From Last Night -- some of these are lame and some of these are awwwesome. Favourites:

"(413): I haven't had sex in so long I'll probably find some stranger, feel guilty, go w/o sex for several months and do it all over again...always something to look forward to" (need Babe Break 2kforever for this person!)

"(248): Yo dont text me then not text me" (CLASSIC. OMG CLASSIC.)

"(603): no, no I am DEF NOT pregnant. typo. sorry, wanted to talk about us..." (Yike. Also, typo? Really? How do you typo something intimating that you are pregnant? Damn you T9word!)

"(647): Your tits are I can't wait for" (notice that this is a Toronto area code and also awesome also I think I've received this one before)


And, also, if you haven't been, Shark vs. Bear has great photos sometimes even photos of Sass and even one time a photo of me!

Okay there go take some links all over the internet and stuff. Or just read back through my blog all the livelong day. That is fun too.
blog comments powered by Disqus